My 500 Personalities (:

Well I’m a girl obviously, I have tons of different personalities.  I swear like I have mood swings and it is so obvious when I get them because I either get super moody, or sad, or happy. My mood changes like 100 times a day. It’s kind of crazy to think of how many times my mood changes but there’s nothing I can really do anymore. One Personality that stood out to me is I’m Intuitive. Meaning using or based on what one feels to be true even without conscious reasoning. I can be outgoing at times or shy honestly just depends on who I’m around. If I’m around someone I don’t really know I get really awkward and shy I don’t even know why? But like I also have that loud crazy side that I am when I am around people I know!

When I’m at home I’m so crazy and loud , I’m always running around the house singing and dancing but put me in front of people and i’ll freeze and won’t do anything but turn red! My mom gets mad at me because I’m not shy at all when I’m at home but whenever I go places I get all shy. And also if I don’t know someone I can’t have a conversation with them because I get so scared it’s bad! I think it’s normal for girls to have different personalities. Everyone who knows me knows all my personalities by now because they change everyday like every second. I have a different attitude towards everything. That’s another bad thing, I have a bad attitude. My attitude probably gets me in trouble the most when I’m at home because I always have to be right or something. I think I get it from my mom that’s why she gets so mad at me.

6 thoughts on “My 500 Personalities (:”

1. This is totally relatable! Having many personalities depending on who you’re with and how long you’ve known them is definitely understandable. I get exactly like that too and it’s nothing to be ashamed of it’s what makes us, us.

2. You really do have 500 personalities. it’s almost as if its a different person everyday… sometimes I think who is this crazy person.. (yikes)
    jk love you and all your crazy personalities.!!!